AWS Elastic Beanstalk
|AWS Elastic Beanstalk is an easy-to-use service for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go, and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache, Nginx, Passenger, and IIS.|
1. An application team needs to quickly provision a development environment consisting of a web and database layer. Which of the following would be the quickest and most ideal way to get this setup in place?
A. CreateSpot Instances and install the Web and database components.
B. CreateReserved Instances and install the Web and database components.
C. UseAWS Lambda to create the web components and AWS RDS for the database layer.
D. Use Elastic Beanstalk to quickly provision the environment.
2. An organization planning to use AWS for their production roll out, wants to implement automation for deployment such that it will automatically create a LAMP stack, download the latest PHP installable from S3 and setup the ELB. Which of the below mentioned AWS services meets the requirement for making an orderly deployment of the software?
A. AWS Elastic Beanstalk
B. AWS CloudFront
C. AWS CloudFormation
D. AWS DevOps
3. For which of the following workloads should a Solutions Architect consider using Elastic Beanstalk?
Choose 2 answers from the options given below.
A. A Web application using Amazon RDS
B. An Enterprise Data Warehouse
C. Along running worker process
D. A static website
4. What options can be used to host an application that uses NGINX and is scalable at any point in time?
Choose 2 correct answers.
B. AWSElastic Beanstalk
5. You have a requirement for deploying an existing Java based application to AWS. There is a need for automatic scaling for the underlying environment. Which of the following can be used to deploy this environment in the quickest way possible?
A. Deploy to an S3 bucket and enable web site hosting.
B. Use the Elastic Beanstalk service to provision the environment.
C. Use EC2 with Auto Scaling for the environment.
D. Use AMIs to build EC2 instances for deployment.
6. You work for a large company having multiple applications which are very different from each other. These are built using different programming languages. How can you deploy these applications as quickly as possible?
A. Develop each app in one Docker container and deploy using Elastic Beanstalk.
B. Create a Lambda function deployment package consisting of code and any dependencies.
C. Develop each app in a separate Docker container and deploy using Elastic Beanstalk.
D. Develop each app in separate Docker containers and deploy using CloudFormation.
7. Your company has a set of applications that make use of Docker containers used by the Development team. There is a need to move these containers to AWS. Which of the following methods could be used to set up these Docker containers in a separate environment in AWS?
A. Create EC2 Instances, install Docker and then upload the containers.
B. Create EC2 Container registries, install Docker and then upload the containers.
C. Create an Elastic Beanstalk environment with the necessary Docker containers.
D. Create EBS Optimized EC2 Instances, install Docker and then upload the containers.